Dell printers come in both wired and wireless connections and you can easily configure the settings based on the printer that you are using. The steps for configuring the wired printer has been given below and if you require assisatance with the wireless printer, you can get in touch with dell printer phone support and work under the guidance of certified techies.
- Power on the printer and plug the power cable to the main switch.
- Now take a C-type USB cable and connect one end to the back side of the printer and other end to the CPU’s socket.
- After that press the Windows icon on the keyboard and choose the option of Devices and Printers
- Now from the drop down menu, click on ‘Add a printer’ and select your printer with the help of its IP address, model name or number.
- Once done install the printer in the device and then start the installation of printer driver software.
Read More: - 800 number for dell support | dell terchnical support phone number